Job Vacancy Application at Ghana Railway Development Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Ghana Railway Development recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Ghana Railway Development Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Ghana Railway Development recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Ghana Railway Development Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ghana Railway Development Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Ghana Railway Development Authority invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant position in the authority.
Position: Manager, Regulations and Licensing
• To provide operational support for the effective performance of the health, safety and environment functions of the authority
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of health, safety and environment policies
• Collates data for the development of health and safety programmes
• Implements health, safety and environment programmes and activities
• Collates data for the development of systems to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety and environment standards, policies and regulations
• Participates in the conduct of health, safety and environment audits
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Environmental and safety engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in, Railway / Civil / Mechanical Engineering or other relevant equivalent disciplines
• Must have a minimum of NEBOSH Diploma – level qualification
• A minimum of 1 year post bachelor’s degree relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted with curriculum vitae and at least two references.
Electronic version of the application should be sent to:
Note: Candidates applying for any of the positions must have very good communication, interpersonal, presentation and report writing skills, as well as good knowledge in the use of relevant Microsoft Office suite
Closing Date: 07 October, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Railway Development Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!