Job Vacancy Application at Akka Kappa Ltd Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Akka Kappa Ltd recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Akka Kappa Ltd Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Akka Kappa Ltd recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Akka Kappa Ltd Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Akka Kappa Ltd Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
We are looking for a dynamic person to fill the position of Property Management Specialist.
The Property Management Specialist will assist the Property Management team in the day to day activities related to the management of issues reported by tenants in all the properties managed by Akka Kappa.
- The ideal candidate will hold a University degree in Construction Management, Facilities Management, Construction Technology or Real Estate Development from a reputable university. Certification in facilities management will be a plus.
- No prior work experience is required, though some work experience will be an added bonus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particular emphasis in Excel) is mandatory. A test will be administered to shortlisted candidates to verify their skill in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft project will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner are of utmost importance
*FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH MANDATORY PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC EXCLUSION FROM THE SELECTION PROCESS*
Key Role Responsibilities
- Maintain relationship with tenants and respond appropriately to resolve daily maintenance request (emergency and regular) from the tenants as they arise, being those exclusively related to common areas or in the tenant’s home that were supplied by the owner of the compound, in compliance with company procedures.
- Co-ordinate access to properties for repair works to be carried out
- Keep record of all maintenance requests using the company approved job cards template
- Supervise and direct the work of the artisan and/or supplier contracted for the works within the agreed timeframe
- Follow-up on pending maintenance/repair requests with artisans and/or suppliers and report to management on a weekly basis
- Conduct a monthly follow up with tenants and submit report to Management for review
- Conduct inspections and inventories of properties rented by tenants. In addition, conduct handovers and takeover of rented properties strictly following company procedures.
- Maintaining data base of useful contacts of suppliers and artisans with appropriate description of works.
- Maintain an accurate record of all documents related to inspections, inventories, handover, repair works and takeover both on file (hardcopy) and on OneDrive
- Ensure handover procedures are met and all documents are signed and filed
- Organise weekly reports for Head, Property Management and for Technical Director
- Other tasks that may arise.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 16 Oct, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Akka Kappa Ltd Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Akka Kappa Ltd Job Vacancy Application Details