Job Vacancy Application at Golder Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Golder recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Golder Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Golder recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Golder Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Golder Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Country Lead to oversee our West African operations based in Accra, Ghana. You will be responsible for all aspects of the business including Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE), local compliance to legislation, business development, financial management of local projects, and collaboration and alignment to the wider business strategy within Golder.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading business development and client relationships in Ghana and in West African markets;
- Facilitating clear goals and strategy for the business, assigning individual and team responsibilities, evaluating performance and implementing areas for improvement and providing visible leadership around HSSE;
- Assigning functions and responsibilities to achieve the best team performance in collaboration with Business Units Leaders;
- Growing the West African business outside of Ghana, including prospecting for new clients and markets including assessing business opportunities and risks;
- Ensuring that the firm complies with country laws and reporting according to local and corporate company requirements;
- Building strong networks internally with Business Units Leaders, partners and senior professionals within the wider Golder community;
- Maintaining and strengthening Golder’s position within the local community; and
- Ability to travel and build key relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Employee owned structure – own the business, own the result
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Opportunity to deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading specialised employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 155 offices in more than 40 countries, Golder’s 7,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 Oct, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Golder Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!