Job Vacancy Application at Savana Signatures Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Savana Signatures recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Savana Signatures Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Savana Signatures recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Savana Signatures Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Savana Signatures Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and Skills Development.
To lead, develop and manage the program team to achieve the aspirations of Savana Signatures 2019-2023 through Programme Development, Effective Coordination, Consolidation, Technical Support and Guidance by ensuring a Cohesive Team spirit and Motivation to perform.
He/she manages and ensures effective Monitoring and Evaluation, resource mobilization, prioritization and allocation as well as work plan coherence.
Required Skills or Experience
- Research Based Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, or related fields from an accredited University.
- Training in Project Management and Planning, Human Resource Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the NGO sector, 3 years of which should be in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in designing, setting up and coordinating monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems, frameworks and processes of a program
- Experience in fundraising from a diversity of sources including governments, aid agencies and private sector donors.
- Proven experience of research work
- In-depth understanding of Results Based Monitoring and Evaluation
- Sound and up to date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated understanding of youth, gender as well as reproductive health issues in development and demonstrable commitment to their promotion.
- Demonstrable understanding of gender equality within an organisation and in programme work.
- Sound knowledge in the political, social, economic and historic environment in which Savana Signatures’ programmes are operating
- Understanding of the Project Cycle Management
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising and donor strategies
- Strong knowledge of M&E methodology, Framework designs, theories of change and quality assurance.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Savana Signatures Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Savana Signatures Job Vacancy Application Details