Job Vacancy Application at Alinea Foundation Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Alinea Foundation recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Alinea Foundation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Alinea Foundation recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Alinea Foundation Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Alinea Foundation Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Terms of Reference Training Coordinator
Position Title: Industrial Trades Training Coordinator (Ghanaian)
Reports to: Project Field Manager
Location: Tamale, Ghana with travel to project sites
Start Date: October 2020
Alinea Foundation Ghana is a subsidiary of Alinea International – one of Canada’s leading international development firms. We provide management and technical expertise to promote sustainable growth. We are seeking an experienced Industrial Trades Training Coordinator to be based in Tamale, Ghana, to work on a five-year project funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC). The project entitled Empowering Women in Industrial Trades in Northern Ghana (WEE-NORTH) will enhance economic empowerment, well-being and inclusive growth for women in Ghana by enabling, training and empowering young women to participate in industrial trades that are essential for growth sectors of the economy.
The proposed initiative will work with up to 9 TVET institutions, located in the five northern regions, which suffer the most disadvantages both in terms of educational inequalities at the basic education level, and geographical inequalities in the distribution of skills training opportunities
The Industrial Trades Training Coordinator position will contribute to three intermediate outcomes of the project including a more enabling environment for women’s access to industrial trades training, ensuring quality of industrial trades instruction/training and linkage with industry partners for improved access to decent work.
This position contributes to managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all industrial trades training programs in the selected technical institutions on behalf of the project. The Industrial Trades Training Coordinator should be familiar with the TVET sector in Ghana, instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for industrial trades training.
The Training Coordinator is expected to work as a member of a team of local and international professionals to implement this project. This position reports to the Field Manager in Ghana.,
The specific roles and responsibilities of the Industrial Trades Training Coordinator are:
Women’s access to technical trades training
- Mapping out training plans and schedules in collaboration with technical training institutes
- Provide support to increase access to non-traditional technical trades training for women and female adolescents
- Support the GEWE Specialist and partner TVET institutions to address barriers to women’s participation in non-traditional technical trades and develop action plans
- Support partner TVET institutions to improve learning environments for female students, including with scholarships and trade toolkits
- In collaboration with the Advocacy, Communications and Policy Specialist, deliver open houses, outreach workshops and demonstrations to communities to raise awareness on TVET and industrial trade opportunities for women and female adolescents
- Design and support delivery of pre-technical training learning readiness assessments and foundational training to prospective female students
Quality of trades instruction/training
- Coordinate quality and gender-responsive technical trades training programs by selected TVET institutions
- Provide support and TA, TVET institutional linkages and technical training to build the technical skills of trades instructors in their competency areas
- Provide support to strengthen technical trades teaching curricula and assessment tools of partner TVET institutions with industry input
- Support delivery of Technical Assistance and training to improve pedagogical approaches in partner TVET institutions (including on experiential learning and gender-responsive classroom practices)
- Ensure provision of tools, equipment and consumables for technical trades training for TVET partners with private sector industry support
- Contribute to enhanced positive attitudes of industry to receive and integrate skilled women tradespeople
- Facilitate post-training employment linkages between industry and TVET partners in the five northern regions
- Facilitate industry-based study and work opportunities (e.g. Industrial Attachments) for TVET instructors and students/graduates
- Provide support to selected industry partners to create and implement gender-responsive workplace policies
- Support operational research on work experiences of women in non-traditional trades with private sector industry partners
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in industrial trades training either in a technical training institute or industry setting
- BS degree in Education, Management, Organizational Development or related field
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Extensive knowledge of the TVET sector in Ghana
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with gender equality, employment and education issues in Ghana, especially in the TVET sector, industrial trades and/or technical training areas
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-moving team, willingness to contribute at different levels required to achieve success, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong strategic analysis, organizational skills, detail orientation, and timeliness of performance
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should submit a CV and letter of interest (maximum one page) outlining how their qualifications are aligned to the position to email@example.com
Please use ‘Training Coordinator – Ghana’ in the subject line.
Please note that CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Alinea Foundation Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!