Job Vacancy Application at Kwadisi Web Services Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Kwadisi Web Services recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Kwadisi Web Services Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Kwadisi Web Services recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Kwadisi Web Services Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kwadisi Web Services Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile App developer to join our creative team. You will be working with our team to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
Method of Application
Closing Date : 22 Oct, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kwadisi Web Services Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Kwadisi Web Services Job Vacancy Application Details