Job Vacancy Application at Oba Pack Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Oba Pack recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Oba Pack Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Oba Pack recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Oba Pack Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Oba Pack Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
- Assists in evaluating and interpreting daily laboratory test reports on RM, PM, FG, MICROBIOLOGY and SENSORY testing activities and provide technical advice.
- Analyses supervisors’ reports and provides monthly reports to Manager.
- Monitors the quality of all raw materials and finished products and their release by Quality Assurance Supervisors.
- Assists in conducting PRP, HACCP reviews and CCP verification.
- Assists in the conduct of supplier/vendor audits as well as internal GMPs audit with appropriate follow ups on corrective actions and recommendations.
- Prepares monthly tracker report and ensures compliance to facility licencing and product registration etc.
- Provides analysis of monthly environmental reports and prepares annual EPA reports for submission.
- Monitors the maintenance of factory and environmental hygiene.
- Supervises the effective discharge of pest control and waste management activities.
- Conducts product trade return analysis and propose technical advice on mitigation measures to management.
- Analysis customer/consumer complaints and advices management on ways to reduce occurrence.
- Take charge of company document preparations, reviews and general management.
- Undertakes any other duties as may be assigned by superior officer.
BSc. Food Science/Technology
BSc. Laboratory Science/Technology
BSc. Biological Science
Other related qualifications.
Minimum 3 years in FMCG
Reports to: HEAD, QAC/R&D DEPARTMENT
Start Date: 01/ 11/ 2020
Method of Application
Send CV/ Resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Oba Pack Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Oba Pack Job Vacancy Application Details