Job Vacancy Application at AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The AMI Expeditionary Healthcare recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The AMI Expeditionary Healthcare recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Deliver professional health services including provision of critical care services.
- Take a comprehensive approach to caring for critical care patients.
- Handle technological procedures and devices used in critical care setting.
- A two-year accredited fellowship in critical care medicine after the internal medicine residency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Critical/Intensive Care Doctor.
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- Current Advanced Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS) accredited through the AHA or equivalent and ATLS
- A valid home country license must always be maintained.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
Method of Application
- Start Date: Immediately – September 28, 2020
- Apply for this position: Send your resume/CV with required documents to Althene Labog at email@example.com and write in subject: COVID19 Ghana_
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare Job Vacancy