Job Vacancy Application at Viamo Inc Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Viamo Inc recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Viamo Inc Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Viamo Inc recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Viamo Inc Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Viamo Inc Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organisations using digital technology to make better decisions.
With more than 11 million people reached in 2019 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
The Global Design & Implementation team at Viamo works closely with clients and Viamo’s Country Managers to deliver world-class and socially impactful projects across Africa.
About the Role
We are offering a year long internship for the role of a Technical Assistant with our Design & Implementation (D&I) Team. In this role, you will contribute towards the design of innovative Mobile engagement projects, such as surveys, informational hotlines, and surveillance systems. You will assist in project implementation and unearthing insights for our clients by analysing data and creating reports. You will support our project and operations managers in the day-to-day project management tasks required to execute world-class projects and delight our clients.
Goals for the Internship
Our goal for the internship is to expose you to real world project management processes and develop your skills in project planning and management, data analysis, teamwork and leadership. We hope to create and develop talent that could join us permanently at Viamo and ultimately contribute to Ghana’s budding ecosystem.
Main Activities & Responsibilities
Your year at Viamo is designed to get you productive from your first week.
Project managing at Viamo is fun, fast-paced, and continuous. You would be exposed to our approach and processes for project implementation – from project conceptualization and design, to implementation and data delivery. You would primarily support the project managers in the Accra office, but would interact with the other hubs and country managers across the globe.
- You will assist Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to design mobile engagement solutions for our partners and end-users
- You will build content on the Viamo platform and run quality checks
- You will be required to do data cleaning, analysis, and presentation
- You will be called upon to support operational tasks, such as quality checks and data analysis, as required to support project success
Who we are looking for
- You are determined to complete a 12-month work internship as National Service or post-National Service.
- You are a strong collaborator and contributor to any team
- You are a self-starter, motivated and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- You share an attitude of ambition, diligence, attention to detail, and pragmatic perfectionism
- You enjoy working within a diverse team of project managers and operations managers from multiple countries
- You are flexible, proactive and can take initiative with unplanned situations
- You have good communication skills, able to accurately and efficiently convey thoughts and ideas
- You are eager to learn and further develop your professional skills
- You are able to get things done
- You are a problem solver who is willing to think outside the box to design solutions
- You are able to multitask and prioritize your work across multiple projects
- You are technically proficient with software programs with a desire to learn and embrace more
- You are organized and pay close attention to detail
- Interest or experience in data cleaning and analysis
- Interest or experience in programming, SQL, and/or database management would be an asset
Mentorships & Learning
You would be expected to plan and set learning goals and areas of professional development during the period.
You would receive assistance from mentors on our tech team in achieving those goals during your internship here.
Your regular check-ins with the Internship Coordinator would help evaluate how well you achieve those goals and provide support to your growth and productivity at Viamo.
Allowances & Fun Stuff
Viamo looks forward to making this an interesting and rewarding experience by investing heavily in your professional development and exposure to real world activities. As an intern, you will receive an allowance and not a full salary and will work from our office with our Ghana team on Ring Road, Circle. Accra – Ghana.
Beyond the busy active project management activities, fun activities abound in: board games, team celebrations and nights out and any other spontaneous ideas!
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 1 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Viamo Inc Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!