Job Vacancy Application at Mount Mary College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Mount Mary College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Mount Mary College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Mount Mary College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Mount Mary College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Mount Mary College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Governing Council of the College is inviting applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following position: Chief Store Assistant
Job Description / Responsibilities and Duties
The Chief Store Assistant shall be responsible for the efficient organisation and running of the College stores, including:
• General supervision of stores
• Stores accounting and book-keeping
• Supervision and training of subordinate staff
• Applications and interpretation of stores regulations and instructions
• Handling general correspondence proper record keeping
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold the final certificate of Chartered institute of purchasing and supply or equivalent qualification. He/She must have served as a Principal Store Assistant in a College of Education of comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 4 years
• In addition, applicant must demonstrate high sense of responsibility and integrity, must be analytical, critical and result-oriented, must be computer literate and be familiar with relevant stores software
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the requirements for above advertised vacancy should kindly submit 7 copies of application package comprising the following:
• Application Letter
• Updated Curriculum Vitae
• True Certified copies of certificates and relevant transcripts
• 3 sealed referee’s reports
• Two-page vision statement
The application package should be sent to the following address:
Search Committee Mount Mary College of Education
The application documents should equally be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 23 October, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Mount Mary College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!