Job Vacancy Application at Results for Development Institute Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Results for Development Institute recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Results for Development Institute Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Results for Development Institute recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Results for Development Institute Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Results for Development Institute Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Results for Development Institute (R4D) is seeking to hire a consultant to serve as a Finance and Administration Officer (AFO) in Ghana. The consultant will support the technical team and executive teams in financial and administrative tasks. The AFO will be responsible for all aspects of financial management and control, and general administration duties of the country office. They will work closely with the Country Director, country program team, and finance team at HQ, to develop and strengthen good financial management and administration practices in line with the R4D’s and donors’ organizational policies and procedures, and relevant laws of Ghana.
This offer is a part-time consultancy with the potential of turning into a full-time position depending on the programmatic needs, funding availability and incumbent’s performance.
R4D is a leading non-profit global development partner. We collaborate with change agents around the world — government officials, civil society leaders and social innovators — to create strong systems that support healthy, educated people. Together with our partners, we build self-sustaining systems that serve everyone and deliver lasting results. Then we share what we learn so others can achieve results for development, too.
We have a unique and vibrant culture at R4D and we want to keep it that way. Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of our work environment and help advance our mission. Diversity—of ideas, identities, perspectives, and backgrounds—is vital to who we are and what we do. We seek people who embrace these values and will help reinforce them.
The Health Systems Strengthening Accelerator (HSS Accelerator) is a global initiative funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) that is working with countries to strengthen local institutions, processes, and expertise to accelerate progress towards self-reliant health systems. In Ghana, the HSS Accelerator is supporting the Government of Ghana and other local actors to ensure adequate and efficient use of health sector resources to achieve Ghana’s vision of health for all.
Role and Scope of Services
- The Finance and Administration Officer will be responsible for leading, managing, tracking and reporting on financial management and tracking of activities implemented under the Health Systems Strengthening Accelerator Ghana project.
- The duties and responsibilities of the finance and administration officer include the following:
- Prepare and process all accounting transactions such as disbursement, cash receipts, journal entries and advances which are in accordance with R4D finance and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure timely submission of monthly requests, reconciliations and financial statement reports
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Ensure efficient payments and disbursements according to approved policy and procedures
- Provide administrative, logistical, and procurement support to the team, including payment to events participants, transportation and accommodation arrangements, and ongoing operations
- Follow up on issues raised by the Finance and Grants Teams to ensure compliance and resolution
- Other duties related to logistics and procurement, as assigned by the Program Director
- Assist activities managers with compiling, managing, monitoring, and tracking budget (e.g. organizing invoices, checks, & other financials) and preparing financial/funding reports, when deemed necessary.
- Work with the program team to ensure budget compliance.
Administration and activity management
- Ensure proper function of logistical operations including travel & events organization
- Ensure proper function of the archive and documentation system
- Ensure maintenance of up to date register of assets
- Work with the program team to forecast financial transaction needs and support in the identification and recruitment of vendors based on project rules and regulations.
- Lead interactions with external vendors.
- Participate in virtual/in-person periodic check-ins with the HSS Accelerator Ghana team, finance and grants team in HQ and other partners, as required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in financial management and program administration
- BSc in accounting, finance, and administration, or a related degree
- Experience on the USAID or U.S. Government-funded programs will be considered an asset
- Excellent excel and Microsoft office skills is a must, especially for functions relevant to financial management and accounting
- Excellent Quick Books expertise will be considered an asset
- Must be conversant with financial and accounting terminology
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Good time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superb customer service skills – must be able to work effectively with colleagues from diverse cultural backgrounds and technical expertise
- Must be dynamic and take initiative
- Must be a team player
- The position is open to Ghanaian nationals only
Time Commitment and Salary
Total number of days not to exceed 50 workdays (an 8 hour working days) for the duration of the contract, from November 1st to March 30th. Daily service rate will be determined according to incumbents’ professional degrees, years of experience and salary/consultancy rate history. This offer is a part-time consultancy with a potential of turning into a full-time position depending on the programmatic needs and incumbent’s performance.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18 Oct, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Results for Development Institute Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!