Job Vacancy Application at Crown Agents Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Crown Agents recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Crown Agents Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Crown Agents recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Crown Agents Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Crown Agents Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Crown Agents is looking for Ghanaian trade experts for a potential USAID trade related programme, focused on developing capacity and trade networks of public institutions and SMEs in the agribusiness sector. A key component of the programme will be to enhance trade andnd customs systems and procedures, resulting in reduced time and costs for domestic and international trade of the agribusiness sector.
We are looking for an experienced Customs Facilitation Expert and Trade Logistics Expert, ideally with significant experience working with relevant stakeholders in Ghana (eg Ministry of Trade, GRA, Ghana Shippers Agency, etc).
Based in Accra, with travel to key trading ports such as Tema and Takoradi
5 years, long term. Part-time considerations apply
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in customs and trade facilitation in Ghana including 5 years in consultancy
- Expert knowledge of relevant protocols, such as the WCO Revised Kyoto Agreement, WCO SAFE Framework of Standards and WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Experience of implementing key customs regimes in Ghana, such as AEO, Post Clearance Audit, Single Window.
- Expert knowledge of customs principles, such as classifications, valuations, rules of origin.
- Understanding of the principles of Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions with emphasis on ECOWAS and AfCFTA
- Experience of cross-stakeholder engagement, such as customs brokers / freight forwarders / trade associations / Ministry of Trade
- Good report writing skills
- Ghanaian national
- Served as middle ranking to senior officer in GRA
- Served with GRA in roles relevant to trade facilitation, international agreements, stakeholder engagement
- Experience of US AGOA preferential trade agreement
- Previous related consultancy roles.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high-impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international levels to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18 Oct, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Crown Agents Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!