Job Vacancy Application at AZA Finance Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The AZA Finance recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
AZA Finance Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The AZA Finance recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The AZA Finance Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of the AZA Finance Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for managing and expanding AZA’s sales operations, and revenue-generating processes and execution across the Ghanaian market. This includes scaling the business across our various products that serve our diverse customer segment needs which includes but is not limited to the Payout API for Money Transfer Companies and the B2B cross-border payments services.
The ideal candidate must bring a sound understanding of and previous experience with global treasury management, FX rates, and currency risk management tools. This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level. We’re looking for a leader who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and equally comfortable networking with executives as well as analyzing sales metrics.
This role is open to candidates in Ghana with good written and verbal skills. The ideal candidate must be based in Ghana and willing to travel within the West Africa Area when required.
How your skills and passion will come to life at AZA:
- Lead sales efforts to maintain and scale revenue with a customer-centric approach by developing and executing a detailed sales strategy that ensures scalable growth of a diverse and sustainable portfolio of clients with steady revenue flows.
- Focus efforts to generate scalable, repeatable, and predictable volume, revenue and net profit.
- Align and optimize the entire customer experience with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Work across both new and established markets to build AZA’s presence/brand in Ghana by communicating high-level updates on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the Sales team focuses on the sustainable acquisition of clients (MTOs, financial institutions, mid-large corporates, SMEs, BDCs, cryptocurrency traders) who trade large volumes at target margins.
- Ensure that the total client portfolio grows while being diversified, stable and profitable.
- Ensure there is a team approach to winning and growing our portfolio of clients with a focus on our pooling business model.
- Team collaboration: Regularly collaborate with internal stakeholders such as marketing, strategic partnerships, revenue operations, product, compliance, finance, and treasury to optimize the customer experience and align on the revenue growth strategy.
- Reporting: Analyze and present data to key internal stakeholders in order to inform impactful business decisions and help adapt tactics that drive profitable growth within the region.
- Forecasting: Maintain an updated sales pipeline and ensure proper sales planning and forecasting.
Your skills and competencies;
- Individual contributor: Previous experience working as an individual contributor in the financial ecosystem.
- Collaboration and networking: Access to a large network of local decision-makers within corporates/fintech / banks.
- Revenue generation: The proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals by deals generated, qualified and closed with corporate businesses, banks or other financial institutions.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work at a peer-level with industry executives (especially banks).
- Strategic thinking, and ability to execute, to achieve operational excellence in the face of challenging goals.
- Strong negotiator with proven capacity to close agreements in an optimized sales cycle.
What we are looking for:
- Seasoned professional with at least 7 years of experience in sales in West African markets (ideally in B2B cross-border payments, money transfer, mobile money, treasury management, FX risk management). Preferably someone who has worked as a Sales Manager for 2-4 years in a financial ecosystem or Fintech.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business Management or Business Administration or any other related course. A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in successfully scaling a business for payment companies globally is a plus.
- Certification in sales management is an added advantage.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in both English (verbal and written).
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
Method of Application
Closing Date: 14 Nov 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AZA Finance Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: AZA Finance Job Vacancy