Job Vacancy Application at Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, established by an Act of Parliament, Act 588 of 2000, as the sole Agency in Ghana responsible for all matters relating to peaceful uses of atomic energy, invites applications for the following position: Estates Manager
• The Estates Manager is an officer appointed by the commission to advise management and be responsible for the general maintenance, land administration, allocation, furnishing and management of office and residential accommodation, control of the inventory of all chattels in offices and residential accommodation
• Assisting in the implementation of the commission’s strategic Plans with respect to infrastructural development
• Ensuring the effective maintenance of the commission’s properties
• Maintaining a healthy environment, both at the office and the residence
• Ensuring compliance with regulations and statutory documents in the area of estate management
• Effective supervision and coordination of projects of the commission
• Respond appropriately to emergencies that may arise and ensure appropriate actions are taken
• Responsible for the training of subordinate staff
• Ensure effective and efficient use of tools and machinery
• Any other job assigned by the Director of Administration
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must have:
• A minimum of a Master’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, quantity surveying, estate management or equivalent qualification
• A member of a recognized professional body in the field in relation to the above
• Must have at least 15 years of relevant experience
• Must have a minimum of 10 years experience at Senior Management level
• A complete understanding of any building software applications
• Knowledge of procurement and abreast of legislation in the building industry
• Knowledge of Project Management
• A good communication skill
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
The position is for a 3-year term only but may be renewed for a second term
How To Apply For The Job
Application forms may be obtained at a fee of GH500.00 at GAEC Cash Office
A written application, including a CV of the applicant with names and addresses of three referees and a two (2)page Vision statement, together with nine(9) copies of the completed application forms should be lodged with the Director-General at the address below:
Ghana Atomic Energy Commission,
P.O.Box LG 80,
Closing Date: 30 October, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!