Job Vacancy Application at Fair Trade Ghana Network Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Fair Trade Ghana Network recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Fair Trade Ghana Network Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Fair Trade Ghana Network recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Fair Trade Ghana Network Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Fair Trade Ghana Network Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
FAIR TRADE GHANA NETWORK (FTGN) is a not-for profit organisation committed to providing a platform for all producer organisations certified by Fair Trade in Ghana through the promotion of opportunities to support networking and developing strategic partnerships for the benefit and progress of all certified producer groups who are members of the network.
The organisation seeks, in accordance with its constitution, to recruit dynamic and self-motivated persons to handle the affairs of its secretariat.
THE POSITION: Network Coordinator (Full –Time)
- Maintain and regularly update the Database of the membership of the network
- Organise, arrange and coordinate all meetings, symposia and conferences of the network
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for the executive and members of the network
- Develop and maintain a database of potential buyers, markets for products of members of the organisation
- Maintain and update the organisation’s social media platforms regularly
- Perform accounting tasks and keep track of budget and expenditures and reconcile bank statements every month.
- Support the joint planning activity and review with producer organizations and ensure timely gathering and distribution of information to producer organizations.
- Develop a detailed implementation plan to monitor and track progress
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
The position is for 1 year in the first instance and may be renewed subject to satisfactory performance.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in development policy and planning, Economics, agribusiness and other related fields
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisational development skills
- Have very good skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have previous experience working with producer organisation.
- Some project management experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
All applications should include a cover letter and full curriculum vitae and be sent to email@example.com and COPY firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th October 2020.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Fair Trade Ghana Network Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Fair Trade Ghana Network Job Vacancy Application Details