Job Vacancy Application at NIMED Capital Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The NIMED Capital Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
NIMED Capital Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The NIMED Capital Limited recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The NIMED Capital Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of NIMED Capital Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Who we are?
NIMED Capital Limited (“NIMED”) is a wholly owned Ghanaian business with a drive to provide top-notched corporate finance and investment banking services to Africa and beyond. We are focused on helping individuals and organizations attain financial freedom and ultimately make their lives more comfortable. As such, we believe in building and maintaining long term, honest and open relationships with our clients to assist us achieve our goal.
We rely expansively on the expertise and extensive experience of our people to execute all transactions, both local and international.
Join Our Team
Nimed Capital Limited is seeking to hire a seasoned Portfolio Manager to provide the overall leadership, development and implementation of investment strategies for individuals and institutional investors. The position will develop and research new investment ideas for clients, perform continuing due diligence on existing investments, and serve as a member of the management team.
You will work closely with Investment Analysts to mobilize, manage, monitor, and maintain client portfolios.
- Work with asset management team to grow funds under management under Pensions, Mutual Funds, Institutional and Private Wealth.
- Work with the investment committee to take investment decisions.
- Analyze financial statements, develop models, make financial projections, and express opinions on prospects for companies, industry and other financial instruments.
- Focus on price-to-earnings ratios, price momentum, sales, earnings, dividends and other various metrics, to build a portfolio of assets to accomplish the aims of the mutual fund, Pension fund and or the institutional fund. Those aims (growth, value, income etc.) are spelled out within the mutual fund’s prospectus.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market conditions, trends and overall economic outlook to provide investment advice to Asset Management Clients and prospective clients (wholesale and retail alike)
- Expand existing markets and help entry into new market segments
- Develop or implement investment policy statements outlining client investment objectives.
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments
- Reporting to Mutual Fund Boards, as well as Boards/Trustees of Pensions Clients
- Make presentations to Trustees of employer sponsored schemes
- Secure partnerships with trustee companies and custodians
- Provide pro-active communication to clients
- Assist with new product development
- Maintain intelligent market information about competitors and competing products
- Write and or speak on educative and promotional articles/programs for publication
- Other assignments/target benchmarks as directed by management and/or board
- Nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with Custodians, fund managers and industry regulators.
- Provide market intelligence (money and capital markets) to the company leadership regarding competitive market offerings, prospect needs and generate product/business development ideas in the asset management.
- Provide leadership and direction for technical team setting an effective agenda and ensuring performance goals are met.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Ensure funds are correctly managed for optimum earnings
- Provide regular required reports to the industry regulator, board, the business leadership team
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive strategic operational plan, as well as marketing/sales communication plan that would increase revenue and profits to achieve company’s growth.
- Work directly with, and develop effective and constructive working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Any other task that may be assigned by management in the money and capital markets universe
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- A postgraduate qualification or an MBA (finance), MSc (Investments) or related course will be an added advantage
- Must have passed all GSE securities courses with certification.
- CFA certificate will be an added advantage
- The person must have not less than 5 years relevant industry experience
- He/She must have extensive network of Money & Capital market traders, Commercial Banks as well as other Investment houses
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must have outstanding analytical and problem–solving abilities
- Excellent organizational, training and leadership skills.
- High level analytical and research expertise.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, adept at concise communications
Method of Application
Closing Date : 3 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the NIMED Capital Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: NIMED Capital Limited Job Vacancy Application Details