Job Vacancy Application at Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The University of Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union Limited invites applications from experienced, result-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager.
The Manager of the Union is responsible to the Board of Directors for the day-to-day management and general growth of the Union. Specifically, the Manager will be in charge of the following:
• Providing Strategic leadership for the Union’s Human Resource (Staff)
• Continuing drive and sustainability of quality membership
• Development of new products and innovation of existing products
• Mobilizing savings
• Providing prudent investments advice and monitoring of Union’s funds
• Ensuring compliance with the Credit Union Association (CUA) directives and other statutory regulations
• Presenting budgets, monthly financial, Statistical reports and other reports as requested by the Board.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification:
• Must be a holder of M.Com/MBA in Accounting or Finance, a member of ICAG or ACCA with at least five years post professional qualification experience in Credit Union Management.
• A degree programme in Micro-finance will be an advantage.
• The salary for the position is attractive and negotiable, with other benefits
Terms of Contract:
• The appointment is renewable every two (2) years subject to exceptional performance and satisfactory conduct.
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
1. Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified true copies of certificates, other relevant supporting documents and a (2) two –page vision statement through
The Board Chairman
University of Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union Limited
2. Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address.
Closing Date: 06 November 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!