Job Vacancy Application at Zipline Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Zipline recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
About You and The Role
You will be expected to help build and lead a mechanical engineering team based in Ghana. You will be integrated directly with Zipline’s Mechanical Engineering team in California that creates designs, builds, and tests the hardware systems Zipline is built on. You will form a critical part of the team to extend the capacity and capabilities to keep Zipline’s Distribution Centres running and rolling out new products.
You will build an internal design team that functions as a consultancy. You will hire, train, lead, and be accountable for an engineering team with the skill to build system level FE models, capacity to produce 20 flight hardware drawings per day, solve and release field issues in 24 hours, design test or manufacturing equipment, and manage hardware configurations for every change you roll out. Your team will see the results of their action in days and both Engineering and Operations will depend on your disciplined engineering execution.
Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week. Are you interested in building a system that 200 million people will depend on with their lives?
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage, and mentor a high-performing team of junior to mid career mechanical engineers
- Be responsible and accountable for accuracy and output of all technical work, signing off on the team’s work
- Perform Mechanical CAD design using NX and ASME drafting standards, tolerances and manufacturing techniques, and configuration management
- Build, validate and run the system and detailed level Finite Element Models for static and modal analysis
- Identify logical datum structure from CAD models and produce GD
- Support operations with 24hr engineering split between GH-US, serving as the first line of defense for failure and root cause analysis within operations and creating sustainable solutions and supporting the rollout
- Build a bridge of seamless cooperation and communication between US and GH engineering teams
- Coordinate with design leads in California for new product development
- Create and foster an aggressive high commitment and high initiative culture
- Create clear technical documentation for field and operations teams
What You’ll Bring
- Strong mechanical engineering and design experience
- Strong expertise in CAD (NX preferred) and ASME Drafting standards
- You understand manufacturing methods such as machining, injection molding, die casting, and die-cutting
- Experience working in industry designing, deploying, and commissioning, the hardware you worked on
- Excel in first principles analysis and FEA simulation, tolerance, structural, and thermal sizing for steady-state and transient heat transfer
Project Management Excellence:
- Understands engineering workflow to set and achieve aggressive but realistic schedules
- Communicate excellently verbally and written with remote teams
- Lead the team to create excellent technical presentations of work
- Have the grit, resourcefulness, and resilience to thrive in novel, uncertain and demanding start-up atmosphere
- Must be eligible to work in Ghana
What Else You Need To Know
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Zipline Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.