Job Vacancy Application at St. Louis College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The St. Louis College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
St. Louis College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The St. Louis College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The St. Louis College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of St. Louis College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The position/Job Description
• The Internal Auditor is the head of the College’s internal audit unit and provides independent, objective and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
• He/she also provides a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management control and governance processes of the College.
The Internal Auditor shall:
• Ensure the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective internal financial control system;
• Vet all proposed expenditures to ensure compliance with laid down internal control systems and other statutory requirements;
• Assess the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguard losses;
• Monitor and ensure that expenditures incurred have been authorized and are within budgetary provisions;
• Liaise with the external auditors to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on reported audit findings;
• Draw the attention of the Principal and the Finance Officer to deficiencies in the system with recommendation for remedies; and Discharge any other assignments that the Principal shall deem necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
• Hold a good first degree and a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Have a professional qualification in the relevant fields and be a member of a relevant professional body as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors;
• Have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of
• Education or comparable grade in an institution/organization for at least four (4) years; similar
• Have strong intellect, be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary:
• Have proven emotional stability and integrity;
• Possess strong I.T. skills and familiar with financial management framework;
• Exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities, and organizational skills;
• Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; and
• Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement of sixty (60) years.
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates should submit applications with the following:
• Application Letter
• Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees
• Copies of educational and other professional certificates
• Candidates should request 2 referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below
• 6 copies sets of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be submitted in hard copy and address to:
St. Louis College of Education
Post Office Box 3041
Kumasi – Ashanti
Or For clarification, send via email to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the St. Louis College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!