Job Vacancy Application at St. Louis College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The St. Louis College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
St. Louis College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The St. Louis College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The St. Louis College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of St. Louis College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The position/Job Description
The college secretary is the head of the office of the college secretariat. He/She is the Chief Administrative Officer of the college and reports to the Principal. The College Secretary shall:
• Assist the Principal in the day-to-day administration and management of the college
• Be in-charge of all administration, secretarial and personnel matters of the college
• Be the Secretary to the college council, all committees of council as well as statutory committees of the college
• Ensure the functioning of all boards and standing committees of the college and be responsible for the ordination of the college’s strategic planning, policy formulation and implementation and
• Perform any other official function as may be assigned by the governing council or delegated by the Principal
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
• Hold a good first degree and a minimum of master’s, preferably in administration and management related field
Have served as a Deputy College Secretary in a college of education of senior assistant in a college of education or senior assistant registrar in a tertiary institution or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least 4 years
• Be capable of planning, organizing implementing and administratively managing all activities related to the office of the college secretary
• Have proven emotional stability and integrity
• Have considerable knowledge, experience and understanding of the tertiary education structures and environment in general
• Should be able to develop implementation strategies to achieve the mission and vision of the college
• Be capable of working effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
• Be computer literate and
• Be able to complete at least one term of 4 before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates should submit applications with the following:
• Application Letter
• Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees
• Copies of educational and other professional certificates
• Candidates should request 2 referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below
• 6 copies sets of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be submitted in hard copy and address to:
St. Louis College of Education
Post Office Box 3041
Kumasi – Ashanti
Or For clarification, send via email to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the St. Louis College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!