Job Vacancy Application at St. Louis College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The St. Louis College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
St. Louis College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The St. Louis College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The St. Louis College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of St. Louis College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The position/Job Description
• The Finance Officer is the Chief Accounting Officer and the Chief Financial Adviser to the Principal. He/She shall be responsible to the Principal for the financial administration of the College.
The duties of the Finance Officer include but are not limited to:
• The collection of all legitimate revenue due the College; Sourcing funds for the College;
• The implementation of policies relating to accounting and financial control and health of the College;
• The proper record keeping of all College property, assets, stocks and valuables of all funds in a register;
• Exercising control over expenditure in line with the College’s objectives and budgets;
• Preparation of annual budget of the College for presentation to the appropriate governing body for approval and implementation;
• Ensuring that the financial statements of the College are drawn up in accordance with the law establishing the Colleges, the statutes, applicable accounting standards and all other regulations approved by the College, as well as all other relevant national laws;
• Liaising with the appointed external auditors to get the College’s financial statements audited; and
• Liaising with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies in respect of financial matters affecting the College.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
• Hold a good first degree and a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Have a professional qualification in the relevant field and must be a member of a relevant professional body;
• Have served as a Deputy Finance Officer in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least four (4) years;
• Posses excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills;
• Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• Have strong intellect, be analytical innovative, result oriented and visionary;
• Have proven emotional stability and integrity; Possess strong IT skills and be familiar with accounting software; and
• Be able to complete at least one term of four (4) years before attaining the compulsory retirement of sixty (60) years.
How To Apply For The Job
Prospective candidates should submit applications with the following:
• Application Letter
• Up-to-date curriculum vitae indicating names and addresses of three referees
• Copies of educational and other professional certificates
• Candidates should request 2 referees to submit sealed reports on them directly to the address below
• 6 copies sets of the application dossier must be submitted in hard copies
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applications should be submitted in hard copy and address to:
St. Louis College of Education
Post Office Box 3041
Kumasi – Ashanti
Or For clarification, send via email to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the St. Louis College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!