Job Vacancy Application at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Provide an environment where patrons have a positive and uplifting experience each time they come to the temple.
Under the direction of the Temple Recorder, this position will supervise the housing operations. The incumbent will instruct and perform defined tasks as outlined in the Temple Housing Guidebook.
- Supervise the reservation process, including phone calls, emails, checking patrons in and out, collect rent payments, and daily cash reconciliations.
- Observe and report safety concerns of the building to Special Projects Department (SPD) and the administration of the property management system.
- Schedule employees and volunteers to cover all hours of operation, launder and restock bedding, monitor inventory, and coordinate the ordering of supplies working within the approved budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be a member of the Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
- Two years post high school education and 4 years related work experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Supervisory experience or hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to teach and motivate workers to be accurate in their work.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer system skills with the ability to learn new programs as needed.
- Payment handling experience, understanding basic financial principles.
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds; bend, kneel, stoop, climb, twist, and have good manual dexterity.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Proficiency in French will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 9 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Job Vacancy Application Details