Job Vacancy Application at Haussmann Group Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Haussmann Group Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Haussmann Group Africa Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Haussmann Group Africa recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Haussmann Group Africa Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Haussmann Group Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Haussmann is a leading pan African commercial Design & Build Company with offices in 8 countries in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana) and operational capacities in 10+ countries.
We design and fit out offices for our clients like L’Oreal, Uber, Mitsubishi, Total, Nokia etc. across the continent.
Haussmann launched its coworking solution ”AfricaWorks” in Abidjan, Cape Town & Ghana providing trendy flexible offices to multinationals and local SMEs.
As part of its development, the Company is looking to hire an Accountant and Administrative officer, reporting to Country Lead.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Invoices preparation and payment (10%)
2. Daily accurate Posting (10%)
a. Ensure all transactions posting are accurate and in line with procedural guidance using correct project and ledger.
b. Ensure transactions are made within 24 hours of reception.
c. Update the daily cash balance and analyse the daily variance.
d. To follow up the currency ROE by month for our record.
3. Control Receivables and suppliers Payments/Accounts (10%)
a. Follow up receivables’ payments.
b. Ensure all supplier invoices are tracked.
c. Project the cash need.
d. Reconcile supplier balances monthly.
4. Payroll (10%)
a. Prepare and update monthly payroll and deductions for payment to the authorities.
b. Generate the staff payslips.
c. Carry out a quarter reconciliation of the payroll liabilities with the authorities.
5. Monthly closing and post closing tasks (35%)
a. Ensure monthly closing postings are done on time (D+3): assets depreciation, accruals, prepayment, payroll and other journals.
b. Reconcile Bank accounts
c. Export the monthly Management accounts and analyse the discrepancies between budgeted/estimated/Actual.
d. Monthly update the projects cost reports with the actuals and liaise with Project Manager to post the accruals.
f. Ensure proper documentation filing for Shareholder Loans.
6. Tax (5%)
a. Ensure timely preparation and review of various tax returns to be submitted to tax authorities including but not limited to VAT, PAYE and Withholding Tax.
b. Monthly reconcile taxes with the local authorities’ platforms.
c. Make sure Tax Clearance Certificate is obtained after filing the annual and financial returns.
d. Prepare any responses to tax authorities regarding any queries on the above mentioned taxed.
7. Administrative work (15%)
a. Assist in new entities incorporation process.
b. Open bank accounts.
c. Update fix asset register update.
e. Ensure a good filing system both hardcopies and electronic.
8. Other duties (5%)
a. Provide support on internal controls implementation and monitoring.
b. Provide support during internal and external audits.
- Strong international exposure.
- Positive Team spirit and great team player.
- Self-driven, proactive, autonomous and reliable.
- Detailed oriented & rigorous.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- “Can go” attitude / “go getter” mindset.
- 2 to 3 years experience in the same position or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Commerce with previous audit experience.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 5 Dec, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Haussmann Group Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!