Job Vacancy Application at Bunge Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Bunge recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Bunge Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Bunge recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Bunge Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Bunge Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
As part of our growth strategy, this position is designed to organize and manage our Shea procurement, tolling and logistics in West Africa under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager WA with active participation in achieving our business goals. The position will play an active role in developing our footprint in the region whilst optimizing the current relationships with Shea suppliers and Shea partners with a deep connection to our sustainability program dubbed ” Where Life Grows”
• Participate to Shea procurement including assessment of Shea crop forecast, negotiation of purchase contracts and contract execution monitoring
• Manage industrial scale tolling-operations for his area
• Benchmark, plan and execute logistics activities in the region (warehousing, transport by road and sea)
• Implement, monitor and improve quality and food safety standards as agreed with local (tolling) partners
• Responsible of maintaining accurate and timely stocks reporting
• Engage with partners to implement BLC sustainability strategy
• Monitor and report the dynamics in the Shea landscape
• Observe and propose new supply chain improvements
• Manage his team with strong leadership and develop a team culture of performance and accountability
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or procurement or food technology
- Experience with agro commodities and/or food processing is a must
- Open to frequent traveling in the region
- Good knowledge of technical processes and quality and food safety principles
- Understands the commercial value of the supply chain
- Able to work independently, but also strong team-working abilities
- Ability to communicate with specialists and senior management
- A passion for Africa
- Highly communicative, convincing and influential
- Hands-on mentality and a self-starter
- Entrepreneurial and pragmatic
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Proficient language skills in English and French (verbal and written)
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Bunge Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Bunge Job Vacancy Application Details