Job Vacancy Application at Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Panafrican Equipment Group LTD recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Panafrican Equipment Group LTD recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Panafrican Equipment Group LTD is currently seeking a qualified candidate interested in undertaking a role with our company as the Parts Manager.
The position will require the following:
• Implement and maintain company policies and procedures
• Participate in strategic planning and initiatives for business improvement
• Monitor current customer base and recommend strategies to grow the business and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction
• Establish and maintain sound working relationship with customers, end users and suppliers
• Ensure profitability of the Parts Department by attaining Parts Department financial objectives and maintain daily operating control records
• Monitoring stock age and ensuring thay older stock is managed in accordance with company policy
• Monitor parts sales, warehouse and remote site day to day activities and their performance
• Oversee remote sites parts team activities to increase customer satisfaction and parts sales operations
• Organise and follow up on perpetual stock take, annual stock count
• Monitor optimum inventory level of parts and analyse of parts consumption based on consumption trend
• Develop, train, coach, appraise and motivate parts personnel for key line and staff positions in the function
• Prepare management report Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary certification
• Holder of a Mechanical Trade qualification would be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years of practical experience in Parts or Product Support
• Ability to work in a highly automated environment
• High level of technical skills and knowledge in mining and associated equipment
• Good knowledge in Komatsu products
• Good analytical skills and ability to look at challenges with alternative approaches / methods and understand the impact of automation
The position will be based at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and requires travels to locations across Ghana when needed
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to travel across Ghana
• Must be able to work as team member
Renunciation: Very attractive and commensurate with experience and qualification
How To Apply For The Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience in this role and wish to express your interest, respond with your curriculum vitae, copy of your qualifications and any other relevant certificates by email to:
The Human Resources Officer,
Panafrica Equipment Ghana LTD,
Closing Date: 27 November, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Panafrican Equipment Group LTD Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!