Job Vacancy Application at International Community School Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The International Community School recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
- The International Community School recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The International Community School Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
International Community School Ghana is a world-class institution providing students with an inclusive holistic and international education needed to succeed in college/university and become a public leader.
We educate confident, responsible and engaged learners from pre-school through to high school. Our students take the Cambridge International Exams, IGCSE and the AS/A Level Exams.
· Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, lettering, and art history at the Secondary Level.
· Provide instruction by which students develop aesthetic concepts and appreciations and the ability to make qualitative judgments about art.
· Demonstrate techniques in activities such as drawing and painting
· Understand the versatility of acrylic paints: dry brushing, staining, layering, underpainting, monoprinting
· Understand a variety of “masters” techniques
· Knows and can apply elements of design and modern principles of art
· Knows the fundamentals and different approaches to drawing media technique
· Provide individual and small-group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of students with varying intellectual and artistic abilities, and to accommodate a variety of instructional activities
· Instruct students in proper care and use of tools and equipment
· Organize storage areas and control use of materials, equipment and tools to prevent loss or abuse, and to minimize time required for distribution and collection
· Evaluate each student’s performance and growth in knowledge and aesthetic understandings, and prepare progress reports
· Plan and present art displays and exhibitions designed to exhibit students’ work for the school and the community
· Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the school and/or in self-selected professional growth activities
· Communicate with parents and school counselors on pupil progress
· Participate in curriculum and other developmental programs, such as after school art club
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to product marketing and legal – to produce effective promotional materials
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the International Community School Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!