Job Vacancy Application at University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment in the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT), Tarkwa.
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor at the Internal Audit Unit
The Assistant Internal Auditor will be responsible to the Internal Auditor and assist him/her in all internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the University including but not limited to the following:
• Ensure the establishment and operation of an efficient and effective financial control systems
• Pre-audit all proposed expenditure to ensure compliance with laid-down internal control system and other statutory requirements
• Monitor and ensure that all expenditure incurred have been authorised and are within budgetary provisions
• Conduct periodic examination of the accounts of the University
• Ensuring that the internal audit unit complies with the internal audit agency act, 2003 (Act 658), Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921) and other relevant Acts and Policies of the University and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Internal Auditor from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must hold a Masters Degree in Accounting of Finance from a recognised University and a member of any of the following recognised professional accounting bodies, ICAG, ACCA and CIMA.
• S/he should, in addition show evidence of a good grasp of financial administration through public sector accounting and auditing procedures and should have relevant post-qualification experience of not less than 6 years
• Junior Assistant Internal Auditor with the relevant academic and professional qualifications with least 2 years of working experience in a higher educational institution are also eligible to apply. In addition, the candidate must have proven evidence of
• Being analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Being a good team player with excellent report writing
• High sense of responsibility and moral integrity
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Experience in university accounting, finance and auditing procedures would be an advantage
Salary and fringe benefits: Conditions of service are as applicable in Government subvented Universities of Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
The completed application form together with an up to date curriculum vitae and copies of educational and relevant professional certificates should reach the:
University of Mines and Technology
P O Box 237
Interested candidates who quality for the position may download the application form at:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!