Job Vacancy Application at IREX Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The IREX recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
IREX Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The IREX recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The IREX Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of IREX Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
IREX is a global development and education organization. We strive for a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world-where individuals reach their full potential, governments serve their people, and communities thrive. We focus on people, not on vaccines, roads, or wells. With an annual portfolio of $80 million and 400 staff worldwide, we work with partners in more than 100 countries in four areas essential to progress: cultivating leaders, empowering youth, strengthening institutions, and increasing access to quality education and information.
IREX seeks qualified Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Specialist candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Kenya to empower youth as partners in development and help them to connect with social and economic opportunities. This activity will be delivered predominantly through partnerships with Kenyan HEIs, public and private sector employers (formal or informal), county and national government, and youth organizations. The Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Specialist will be based in Nairobi and will shape the project team’s approach to private sector engagement and partnerships to maximize programmatic impact and sustainability. S/he will identify opportunities for public-private partnerships, develop and implement strategies for engagement with the private sector, and build the capacity of higher education institutions and youth networks to establish effective partnerships.
Only citizens of Kenya or residents with work authorization will be considered. This position is contingent on funding.
Duties And Responsibilities
Public-Private Partnership building and relationship development
- Identify and cultivate public and private partnerships to maximize programmatic impact in youth employment, strengthening higher education institution training programs and promoting youth-led organization impacts.
- Work closely with public and private partners to assure project alignment to supporting national and global workforce needs
- Liaise with public and private partners to foster innovative new strategies for sustainable support of youth-led initiatives in Kenya.
Capacity Building for public-private partnerships in Higher Education Institutions and Youth-led organizations
- Build awareness of and appreciation for public-private partnerships among project stakeholders and partners.
- Work with higher education institutions and youth-led organizations to promote productive partnerships with public and private organizations.
- Where appropriate work with and provide training to project recipients, subawardees and stakeholders to support robust public-private partnerships across all project activities and outcomes.
Skills And Experience
- Kenyan citizenship or residency with work authorization
- A graduate degree in a relevant field such as business or international development;
- Experience working in the private sector or a demonstrated understanding of private sector engagement principles and ability to develop a vision for both private and public sector alignment/convergence for increased development outcomes for youth;
- Eight years of relevant and progressively increasing responsibility developing and maintaining strategic relationships between public and private sector partners and growing those partnerships with at least four of those years in Kenya or countries similar to Kenya;
- Demonstrated success working with senior private sector partners, national ministry, donor partners, and international organization partners; and
- Demonstrated track record of working in teams and fostering partnerships
- Experience working with academic institutions
- Experience managing staff to assure timely, accurate and impactful reporting and communications.
- Experience working with a US prime, particularly a US academic institution.
- Experience working on large-scale federally funded projects (e.g. USAID, CDC) (over $10 million).
- Experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders with varying capacity in managing public-private partnerships
Closing Date : 27th December, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the IREX Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!