Job Vacancy Application at British Council Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The British Council recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
British Council Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The British Council recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The British Council Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of British Council Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Regional Exams Commercial Analyst, Sub-Saharan Africa
Pay band: 6
Post Location: Ghana, Mauritius or Zimbabwe
Contract type: Locally Engaged
Duration: 2-year fixed term contract
This role is responsible for analysis on commercial offers and contracts to ensure that they are viable and profitable from a business perspective. The post holder will support commercial strategy implementation through commercial planning, demand forecasting, data mining and reporting, and the overall financial performance of the region, supporting analysis and advice to deliver business growth. The postholder will also be required to produce and contribute to organisational responses to issues identified as well as regular planning cycles. This work is essential in creating the most efficient production and marketing strategies.
Opportunities / Challenges
- Business/Statistics Degree
- Commercial Analysis and Planning Experience
- Data Analysis
- Experience of conducting commercial/contract analysis
- Experience of reviewing B2B and B2B2C contract standards/templates governance
- Commercial and business reporting
- Reviewing bids, Costing and pricing for large scale opportunities
- Building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional analytical skills, collaboration and forecasting
- High degree of proficiency in Excel
- Financial qualification in related field
- Knowledge and experience of the education sector
Additional Information: Candidates must have current legal right to live and work in country of application. Successful candidate will remain in their current location. (Ghana, Mauritius or Zimbabwe)Method of Application
Closing Date : 27 Nov, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the British Council Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!