Job Vacancy Application at CARE International Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The CARE International recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
CARE International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The CARE International recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The CARE International Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of CARE International Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in 100 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from disaster response to food and nutrition to education and work for women and girls to healthy mothers and children. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because when they have equal access to resources, they lift their families and communities out of poverty. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for 75 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us, and Fight with CARE.
Work Location : Ghana – Accra Type of Post : Accompanied – Family
Other Possible Location : Remote Funding : APPROVED
Expected Travel : up to 30% Type of Contract :
Language Requirement : ENGLISH Application Deadline :
Employee Duration : Active Full-Time
The Impact + Innovation Department’s overarching goal is to deliver greater impact at greater scale. We drive strategies to massively scale gender-transformative, evidence-based solutions across CARE and beyond to reach all those in need. We do this by:
• Identifying, nurturing, and validating solutions to maximize impact and minimize cost (external & internal)
• Developing organizational systems to track program quality, cost-effectiveness, and progress to scale
• Building staff capacity on pathways to scale (including market based approaches and advocacy), and innovation tools
• Providing thought leadership to influence humanitarian and development sector policy and practices
This position will sit under the Innovation Team within the Impact + Innovation Department (directly reporting to the Director – Innovation with a dotted reporting line to the Regional Director) and will support solutions in CARE’s stage-gated innovation pipeline. The Regional Advisor will work closely with in-country staff and the Impact and Innovation Team to identify internal and external solutions with potential to transform CARE and the sector, develop pathways to scale, and use rapid experimentation and iteration to refine and validate.
Key activities for this role include:
• Identifying promising internal and external innovations for the team to support
• Coordinate with country office staff and technical experts to validate solutions
• Leading development and execution of experiments for proof of concept validation
• Coaching teams to understand and utilize Innovation Tools
• Build local and regional partnerships with a range of stakeholders from local organizations to social enterprises and governments
- Pipeline Sourcing and Partnership Development
- Solution Validation – Leading Research & Development and Proof of Concept
- Coaching CARE teams to utilize Innovation Tools and analyze data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience with international development, social enterprise organizations, or social movement groups
- Training and experience in human-centered design, co-design and/or lean startup methodologies
- Experience structuring, managing, and executing design and experimentation engagements
- Strong local ecosystem connections and networks
- Experience in partnerships cultivation and management
- Strong creative facilitation skills Strong written communication skills
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation tools and methodologies
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Proficiency in regional written/spoken languages
- French desired
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at email@example.com.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17 Dec, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the CARE International Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!