Job Vacancy Application at MODEC Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The MODEC recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
MODEC Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The MODEC recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The MODEC Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of MODEC Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Operate and carry out first line Production Operation activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
· Provides and carry out first line Production Operation activities for Topsides Process/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
· Learn to and carry out Preventative Production and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned Production in accordance with the CMMS ensuring.
· All Production and Production related activities are carried out to the highest standards
· All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Production System are completed
· Proper records/history and reports are maintained
· Review and update Job descriptions for planned Production as required
· Be familiar with and learn about the Facility’s plant and machinery their safe operation and Production and increase knowledge of safety requirements including work permit systems, operational and emergency procedures, company policy and instructions.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Process Engineering.
· 2 – 3 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
· Rotating Equipment Experience
· Production Management systems Experience
· Production Operations experience
· Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
· FPSO experience
· Emergency response duties/fire team trained
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 17 Dec, 2020
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MODEC Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!