Job Vacancy Application at KN & Associate Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The KN & Associate recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
KN & Associate Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The KN & Associate recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The KN & Associate Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of KN & Associate Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Our client, a leading agro-processing and deporting company, is looking for a qualified candidate to occupy the position of Transport Manager.
• The Transport Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the transportation operations from production to end-user.
• The transport manager would also be involved in scheduling routes and tracking orders using functional systems, as well as, planning and supervising the maintenance and repairs of all vehicles of the company, and developing engineering solutions for the company’s transportation-related challenges with the Chief Engineer.
• Transporting the correct quantities of products to their required destination within the given time limit • Effectively organise and manage a team of drivers and vehicles
• Organising and overseeing all health and safety checks and routine vehicle checks and adhering to both company and statutory requirements;
• Be involved in strategic developments of the company’s transport sector, maintaining any administrative records, regularly communicating with the relevant departments to ensure smooth operations
• Effectively manage, audit and review compliance systems, transport legislation and procedures to ensure company compliance
• Ensure that drivers hold the appropriate entitlement for the vehicle they are driving,
• Ensure that drivers are properly trained and competent to operate all relevant vehicles and equipment
• Ensure that a proper system of vehicle maintenance is in place and carried out and that all vehicles are kept in a roadworthy condition.
• Meet deadlines and be available after normal business hours when required
• Operate the transport department with minimal negative impact on the environment, ensuring ethical practices in the department, work towards corporate sustainability at all times and
• Undertake any other duties assigned by the Chief Engineer
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree or HND in Electrical or Electronics
• Fair knowledge in Mechanical Engineering, vehicle refrigeration, routing and movement notifications
• Hands-on experience in workshop management
• A Master’s degree in a relevant Engineering field would be an added advantage
• Not less than 5 years’ work experience in the food and beverage industry
• Good oral and written English
• Strong knowledge of CAD and MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Candidate’s Required Skills Set
• Planning & organisation skills
• Supervisory skills
• Problem-solving and analytical abilities
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Initiative & proactivity
• Team leader
• Demonstrates integrity and good work ethics
Method of Application
Interested persons with requisite qualifications and experience should send applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13 February, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the KN & Associate Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!