Job Vacancy Application at WaterAid Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The WaterAid recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
WaterAid Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The WaterAid recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The WaterAid Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of WaterAid Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
It’s hard to believe that today 844 million people do not have clean water and 2.3 billion do not have a decent toilet – around one in three of the world’s population. Every two minutes a child under five dies from diarrheal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation.
WaterAid is looking for a Communications & Media Manager to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Ghana Team, the Communications & Media Manager will:
- Plan and support the delivery of a wide range of news, information, features and multimedia coverage of WaterAid Ghana’s work for internal and external use
- Work with communication and media colleagues globally to develop and execute work including the provision of communication and media materials
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with relevant journalists, broadcasters and commentators in the local, national and international media and widen interest in WAG’s work
- Monitor and evaluate communications and media coverage with metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of social media and digital content activities.
- Maintain constant visibility and media presence for WAG programmes and activities
To be successful, you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in Media Communications, or relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience working in a communications and media role, including the production of a variety of content and materials for different media
- Knowledge of International Development and Fundraising
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 Feb. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the WaterAid Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: WaterAid Job Vacancy Application Details