Job Vacancy Application at Intelligent Card Production Systems Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Intelligent Card Production Systems recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Intelligent Card Production Systems Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Intelligent Card Production Systems recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Intelligent Card Production Systems Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Intelligent Card Production Systems Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The post holder will help deliver optimum value for money across Margins Group and subsidiaries by providing procurement and administrative support tot he Group Head, Procurement & Logistics (GPHL)
Role Definition and Accountabilities
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost saving and best quality of service
- Advise and support staff of Margins Group & subsidiaries in procurements and supplier relationships helping to drive better procurement
- Support the GHPL in procurement activities such as the tender process, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Assist in the development of internal procedures and documentation in relation to local and
- Assist GHPL in managing commercial and reputational risks in its relations with external suppliers
- Assist some teams with purchases and order enquiries
- Providing procurement support as directed by the GHPL
- Assisting in and supervising the procurement of goods and services and other procurement
activities as directed by the GHPL
- Advising and assisting Margins Group and its Subsidiaries stakeholders in procurements
- Administering supplier contracts
- Leading and monitoring supplier relationships
- Assisting in the implementation of supplier contracts
- Liaising with the GHPL in areas of commercial or reputational risk
- Assisting in the development of internal procedures and documentation
- Assisting in the ordering of key supplies and acting as a purchaser for some teams
- Helping to drive better procurement practice across Margins Group of companies.
- Feeding back departmental sourcing requirements to the GHPL to help identify where aggregated spend might offer better value for money
- Communicating opportunities to achieve better value for money through better procurement practices
- Communicating improved ways of working
- Any other procurement or buying requirements as requested by the GHPL
Expectations of job holder
- Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to the post.
- Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
- To comply with and promote Health and Safety policies and procedures and to undertake recommended Health and Safety training as and when necessary.
- Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in training and continuous professional development.
First Degree plus CIPS qualified ( or Process of obtaining CIPS qualification)or Degree in Supply Chain Management / Procurement Management
- Experience in the use of IT business systems and tools
- Experience of managing internal and external relationships
- Experience of providing an internal support service, ideally procurement-related
- Comprehensive knowledge of plastic card production procedures
- Demonstrate strong skills in production planning and scheduling
- Good judgment of color, design, and printing quality
- Must possess strong customer service skills with the ability to react quickly to resolve customer complaints
- Knowledge to setup machines in the Production Department Professional understanding of technical operation and dependencies
- Knowledge and consciousness of secure internal controls and economic implications of breaches of controls in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of health & safety policies and procedures Knowledge of statutory/regulatory requirements of a manufacturing industry in Ghana Ability to analyze production problems and recommend improved techniques and procedures
- Ability to appraise time and material estimates and maintain records.
Although this Job Description encompasses the duties of the role currently, Margins Group reserves the right to modify job responsibilities at any time in accordance with business needs.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Intelligent Card Production Systems Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Intelligent Card Production Systems Job Vacancy Application Details