Job Vacancy Application at Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Council of the Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education announces for the Academic Community and the General Public of vacancy for the following position: College Librarian
Duties and Responsibilities
• The College Librarian provides leadership in advancing the college’s teaching and research mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning, incorporates emerging technology sound fiscal management and engagement of all members in the college community
• He/She has overall responsibility for library, research and information needs of the college community.
Specifically, the college librarian’s duties shall include:
• Drawing up and monitoring the implementation of college library strategic plan
• Directing and coordinating the components of the library i.e staff, services, collections and external relations
• Establishing and maintain procedures, policies and systems that make for efficient library operation
• Planning, organising, coordinating and measuring the work activities of all library personnel
• Representing the library in contacts with Administration and Communities of the College and
• Collaboration with the relevant of and appropriate institutional libraries and organsations within and outside the country in order to keep up with development trends and attain exposure to developed systems.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a Postgraduate degree in library studies or information related field. Applicant must have served as a Deputy Librarian in a college of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years
Location: Agogo, Asante Akyem North
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application letter with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Reference letters from 3 referees and
• A two-page statement of purpose/personal statement
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education
Post Office Box 26
Agogo, Asante Akyem North
Or email to:
• Applicants should use the job title as the subject line
Closing Date: 03 March, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!