Job Vacancy Application at CNFA Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The CNFA recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
CNFA Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The CNFA recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The CNFA Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of CNFA Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for an Accountant to support a U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food for Progress (FFPr) project in West Africa region (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Nigeria) called USDA West Africa PRO-Cashew project. The project aims to improve agricultural production and expand trade of agricultural products.
Under the direct authority of the Director of Finance and Operations, the Accountant will lead preparation of the program’s expenditures and reporting system. The Accountant will be responsible for monitoring the overall financial reporting system and give recommendations concerning relevant financial issues. Additionally, the Accountant will maintain the Accounts Payable Ledger and Check Register. The Accountant is responsible for maintaining accurate and complete record in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and CNFA Accounting and Financial Policies and Procedures. She/he also provide administrative support for program implementation.
If the direct line of authority is with the Director of Finance and Operations (based in Abidjan), the day-to-day activities will be under the supervision of the Ghana Country Representative. He will provide technical and administrative supports to allow a smooth work flow of all activities as per the approved work plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of the Accountant and administrative are:
1. Conduct day-to-day accounting activities in compliance with CNFA policies and procedures and with Ghanaian laws:
- Maintain Accounts Payable Ledger and Check Register;
- Monitor bank account balances (money market & operating accounts); Process monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Verify accuracy of vendors invoices and expense reporting from staff and sub-contractors;
- Process payment of vouchers including verifying support documentation for signature and bank transfers twice a week with respect of DOA limit
- Manage daily petty cash payments and cash reconciliation, including verifying support documentation; prepare petty cash replenishment/request documents;
- Review invoices for rent and other expenses;
- Maintenance of all equipment contracts and insurance policies;
- Prepare payroll processing;
- Maintain tax accounting and ensure due reporting to tax authorities;
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automated financial reporting systems to track financial performance of CNFA and its affiliates;
- Prepare the accounting functions in closing the books and reports;
- Prepare monthly funds request;
- Providing assistance with internal or external audit requirements.
2. Provide administrative support for project activities:
- Draw-up service and employment contracts;
- Manage all personnel issues, including timesheets, leave reports and local benefits, and ensuring their confidentiality, maintain file of personnel records;
- Provide support for goods and service procurement:
- Keep log of vehicle request forms, alongside with driver schedule and manage usage of office vehicle, request and maintain fuel inventory;
- Maintain fixed asset records and determine depreciation terms/rates to apply to items;
- Provide logistics supports for all hotel, flight and travel arrangements, handle visa arrangements and car pick up; for seminars, workshops and other special events;
- Provide support for administration and monitoring of grant agreements;
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree required in accounting or a relevant field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting and operations with at least 3 years within the International Non-Governmental Organization’s (NGO) sector;
- Proficiency in Excel and other relevant accounting software;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Experience working on USDA, USAID or other donor-funded programs a plus;
- Strong attention to details and high degree of integrity, accountability, energy and flexibility.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 28 March. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the CNFA Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!