Job Vacancy Application at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Tony Blair Institute (TBI) is a purpose-driven, not-for-profit organisation, with a mission to equip leaders to build open, prosperous and inclusive societies. We believe that politics done well has the power to transform lives. When governments work well, they are able to create economic and social change in a way that promotes fairness, social justice and opportunity. We are optimists, and we work relentlessly to support leaders and governments with the challenges they face: giving them practical solutions and actionable insights, that once implemented, can be transformative for their people.
We do this within two connected divisions:
Our Advisory Practice works directly with political leaders and governments around the world to implement reforms that improve the lives of their citizens. It has both non-profit partners and a client base and its outputs cover a range of disciplines and projects across countries in Africa, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and South Asia. We are currently in a rapid expansion phase from c. 18 countries at present, to 30 by December 2022.
Our Policy Futures work encompasses three broad areas:
- Renewing the Centre: developing a bold and innovative domestic policy programme to help renew the centre ground of British politics;
- Tech and Public Policy: exploring the policy challenges and opportunities presented by the technological revolution; and
- Extremism Policy Unit: creating solutions designed to tackle the threat of extremist ideologies in the UK and around the world.
As an organisation, the core beliefs we all embrace are:
- Open and Progressive: you’ll believe in the value of teamwork
- Bold and Pragmatic: you’ll approach everything you do with integrity and authenticity
- Optimistic Changemaker: you’ll be focused on results
The technological revolution is the central issue for modern, progressive policymakers. Properly managed it can help build a better and more equal society for everyone. But achieving this vision requires a determined effort to understand the new reality, in order to resolve the new challenges arising from the internet era and accelerate the opportunities it presents.
Our Technology and Public Policy programme exists to help policymakers master the implications of the technology revolution and deliver progressive policy and strategy for the 21st century. This short deck explains more about the overall programme and our team culture.
Technology is closing off old pathways to development; but potentially opening up others. Countries that are quick to embrace tech have been able to make significant leaps, but there are yet to be any digital miracles equivalent to those in Asia at the turn of the last century. The Tech for Development Policy Unit develops practical proposals for how developing countries can apply technology to advance prosperity and improve peoples’ lives. Our work has a particular focus on closing the global digital divide and building out digital infrastructure, applying technology transform healthcare, education and other public services, and fostering tech innovation in key sectors like energy and agriculture.
The post holder will help develop politically actionable policy and strategy, and to use this to influence the global policy debate. They will report to a Policy Lead and work closely with other members of the Unit and the wider policy community at the Institute.
The key objectives for the role are to:
- Develop radical, actionable policy solutions based on high-quality research and robust analysis
- Contribute to our strategic vision of using technology to transform development, and
- Communicate and promote our work with key decision makers through a wide range of outputs and activities
The post holder will:
- Work under the direction of a policy lead
- Be responsible for delivering defined policy products
- Participate in discussions with external stakeholders to inform our work
The following criteria must be met:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years’ experience in public policy, consulting or relevant profession
- Track record of managing work and achieving outstanding results
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7 April. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!