Job Vacancy Application at Graphic Communications Group Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Graphic Communications Group recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Graphic Communications Group Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Graphic Communications Group recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Graphic Communications Group Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Graphic Communications Group Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual who will assist in the management of the day-to-day running of the company’s clinic and patient services to ensure the provision of good level of health care to employees.
• Provide basic nursing care and plans to clients in consultation with the physician •
• Supervise the cleanliness of the clinic
• Prepare dressing equipment,sterilize instruments,equipment and supplies
• Identify and educate staff and dependants on topical health issues
• Keep an inventory of disposable items and maintain stock levels
• Administer medications as prescribed by the Medical doctor
• Provide occupational health service and first aid to staff at the clinic and on site Manage clinical records at the OPD and supervise the compilation of monthly reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Nursing and a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience OR Diploma/SRN or equivalent certificate recognised by the Nursing and Midwives Council
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience Most possess a valid certification or a current licence/PIN to practise as a registered nurse
• Knowledge of Occupational Health will be an advantage
• Must possess knowledge in nursing methods, techniques, principles, practices, local laws and regulations and medical standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be a good team player
• Ability to prepare reports
• Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft office
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 31 March, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Graphic Communications Group Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!