Job Vacancy Application at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as MAINTENANCE MANAGER – FACILITIES, SERVICES & FLEET
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Maintenance Manager – Facilities, Services & Fleet is accountable for the development and implementation of world-class maintenance practices for Underground and Surface Mobile Plant, and infrastructure/facilities maintenance. The application of operational engineering policies, standards, systems, and procedures to maximise plant availability in a sustainable, cost-effective manner and minimise operational risks to meet the business’ strategic objective.
- Deliver the Safety Management plan elements for the areas under the incumbent’s control.
- Provide technical input to the management to develop the safety management plan, consistent with AGA’s standards.
- Review the application of safety standards and work practices for the area.
- Apply HSE regulations with zero tolerance to breaches.
- Demonstrate safety behaviour consistent with AGAG’s vision and values.
- Lead by example to create a safe working environment, where risks are assessed and managed, so tasks are performed without risk of injury or harm.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve design and field safety performance.
- Execute the maintenance activities, following the Government of Ghana’ legislations, directives and guidance.
- Issue environmental-related instructions to any employees at the workplace as required to achieve compliance.
- As a minimum, achieve zero reportable environmental incidents, zero compliance breaches and no events requiring public disclosure.
- Establish the team required to support the role holder in executing the work and operational budget.
- Using AGA’s How we Work guidelines, clearly define the roles and accountabilities of subordinates.
- Prepare and execute training and development plans.
- Ensure the organisation structure is capable of delivering the maintenance strategy.
- Provide input to Operational Readiness for the Fleet, Facilities and Services maintenance throughout the operation.
- Engage and develop appropriately skilled, capable, and experienced personnel in the area of accountability.
- Ensure the work carried out by the maintenance team is of a standard that supports the operational requirements of the equipment and is at optimum cost.
- Identify sub-standard work practices and take action to eliminate them and identify the root cause of these poor work practices.
- Assign tasks to subordinates in line with achieving the agreed production plan.
- Lead a team of engineers to specify, design, analyse and verify new components and systems.
- Prepare the departmental budget that supports the company’s objectives and strategy.
- Ensure cost impacts in the area of accountability are evaluated, approved, and budget is revised.
- Identify, communicate, and implement potential cost reduction initiatives.
- Manage the department in line with the operational budget.
- Identify all current and potential risks promptly to Maintenance activities utilising the established Risk Management System, identifying activities and strategies to eliminate, manage or mitigate these risks.
- Develop an asset management strategy in the area of accountability based on the Obuasi Operations expected life of mine (LOM).
- Utilise the SAP asset maintenance management system in maintenance activities.
- Develop and maintain the Engineering Management Plan as a key Project Execution Plan sub-plan in the area of accountability.
- Provide input and support into establishing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), budget, schedule, and construction work packs for refurbishment activities.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve cost, schedule, quality and safety outcomes to all engineering, mining, refurbishment and construction activities undertaken.
- Support the Senior Manager – Engineering by providing input into the development of the commissioning plan for the underground infrastructure.
- Inspect all refurbishment works to ensure works are delivered in accordance with applicable designs, specifications and expectations.
- Proactively identify and manage change to avoid the potential cost, schedule and quality issues.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Maintenance Engineering, or equivalent.
- Financial, Commercial and Project management through work experience and courses.
- An experienced mechanical/ maintenance engineer with 10+ years’ experience in an underground environment.
- HME/LME experience
- Surface Mine Infrastructure (SMI), and Surface Support Infrastructure (SSI) maintenance background. Experience in management of Maintenance and Repair Contracts (MARC) and Mobile equipment.
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SAP PM module.
- Strong maintenance competencies in fixed plants and mobile equipment
- Sound project management skills
- Should have analytical skills to be able to evaluate information and solve complex problems.
- Detail-oriented to understand complex systems, and recognition that a minor error can cause major problems.
- Commercially astute and able to work effectively with third parties.
- Legally astute to project delivery and maintenance systems.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Project and Excel
- Must be able to communicate about technical issues both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge in AGA standards
- Knowledge in OEM legalities and mining regulations
- Demonstrated understanding of good engineering practices
- and the implementation of proactive maintenance strategies.
- Build and sustain a team of subordinates capable of producing those outputs.
- Continuously improve the processes used by the team in delivering outputs.
- Model work behaviours for your subordinates,
- Consistent with the company values
- Proven ability to initiate and drive the construction project through its life cycle.
- To support and motivate the construction project team to deliver the project goals.
- Finding innovative solutions through creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Create an environment of teamwork and willingness to help coworkers
- Able to work different kinds of people
- Organizational skills to keep track of many workers, schedules, and budgets all at once.
- Must possess Engineering Managers Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana.
- Professional Certificated Engineer with a relevant certification body
- The ability to obtain both.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5 April. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: AngloGold Ashanti Limited Job Vacancy Application Details