Job Vacancy Application at PETRA Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The PETRA recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
PETRA Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The PETRA recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The PETRA Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of PETRA Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
- This role(s) are expected to work within the Technology Initiatives team to deliver on assigned tasks as support to business requests and to work on projects as needed.
- The candidates would be required to develop either frontend or backend applications on assigned tasks.
- The candidates will be supporting Trust and Mutual Fund applications in-house.
- Understand clients’ applications requirements.
- Identify key application features.
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Troubleshoot applications 8. Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies, and offer solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in software development or a similar role
- Track record of working within a team to deliver enterprise-level applications.
- Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies and DevOps is a plus
Skills & Knowledge
- Practical knowledge of working with Database systems (NoSQL, SQL)
- Good handle on containerization and deployment technics and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes) Experience using GraghQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud-based services (AWS, Google) is a plus
- Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code.
- Great understanding of software design and programming principles
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Method of Application
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and skills should submit their application, curriculum vitae, and other credentials to the Head, Human Resources through firstname.lastname@example.org not later than April 16, 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the PETRA Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: PETRA Job Vacancy Application Details