Job Vacancy Application at Wiawso College of Education Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Wiawso College of Education recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Wiawso College of Education Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Wiawso College of Education recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Wiawso College of Education Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Wiawso College of Education Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Wiawso College of Education is situated in the Western North capital Sefwi Wiawso. The College is affiliated to the University of Education, Winneba.
Qualified applicants are invited from the general public to apply for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching positions in the college:
• Agriculture Science
• Early Childhood Education
The appointment to the position of Tutor shall be for a term of 5 years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Tutor shall include the following
• Supervision of student’s projectworks and internship
• Research and publication
• Assisting in the administration of the departments
• Extension work/service to the College and the nation
• Any other related duties assigned by the Principal or his/her representative
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a good first degree and a Master’s degree, specifically an MPhil or researched Master’s degree in a relevant subject area (e.g. Physics, Agriculture and Early Childhood). Both degree must be in the same subject area.
Location: Western North
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their academic certificates, transcripts (Where applicable) and CVs that include at least two referees to:
The College Secretary (Ag.)
Wiawso College of Education
Post Office Box 94,
Soft copies of application can be forwarded to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Wiawso College of Education Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!