Job Vacancy Application at MTN Ghana Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The MTN Ghana recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
MTN Ghana Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The MTN Ghana recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The MTN Ghana Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of MTN Ghana Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Responsible for planning and supervising projects under the guidance of the project managers, making sure they are completed on time and within budget while at the same time learning the fundamentals of project management.
- Responsible for execution of the project within timelines defined
- Interact with the Program SteerCo and project members to ensure project execution is not compromised
- Ensure they are familiar with overall project budgets.
- Manage Project Quality and Project Risk.
- Progress reporting on projects.
- Ensures that all projects are managed according to sound project management principles and they are learnt as well as applied.
- Ensures proper policies, processes and procedures are put in place for the transition from project to operations within six months of close of project
- Ensure effective coordination across project streams to manage dependencies and resolve project bottlenecks
- Ensure project team understands local market conditions and can adapt delivery of processes to this
- Meet the project stakeholders to discuss exactly what is needed
- Agree on the timescales, costs and resources needed
- Draw up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project, including contingency plans in case any problems arise
- Negotiate with outside contractors and suppliers for materials and services
- Monitor the project constantly to make sure each stage is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
- Regularly report on the project’s progress to the client or senior managers.
Use established project management methods to break down the project into a series of manageable stages and monitor its progress
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Partial outsourcing to third party – ATC
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Diverse Cultural environment
- Group best practices & standards alignment
- Continuous Infrastructural expansion
- Performance driven environment
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering
- 3 years of experience in Project Management with relevant experience in supervising projects.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Consultative Skills.
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 16 April. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the MTN Ghana Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: MTN Ghana Job Vacancy for Coordinator