Job Vacancy Application at Creative Associates International Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Creative Associates International recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Creative Associates International Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Creative Associates International recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Creative Associates International Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Creative Associates International Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
In close coordination with the US Embassy and USAID, the goal of the USAID/OTI-funded Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) is to support US foreign policy priorities to shore up stability and prevent violent extremism in the Littoral region, including Ghana.
Initial objectives include:
- Rapidly delivering effective and relevant programming on the ground through targeted interventions that may be scaled up.
- Informing and improving USG programming by piloting approaches and sharing reporting.
- Providing rapid response capacity, from hiring STTAs to quick response activities, in the event of a crisis or opportunity.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for (a) ensuring that payments requirements are met based on USAID policies and procedures; (b) implement financial procedures in compliance with Creative and USAID policies and procedures; (c) Preparation of payroll and staff reimbursements (d) Timely disbursement for small grants related payments to field offices.
Location note: This position will be based in northern Ghana, with the exact location TBD.
Reporting & supervision:
This position reports to the Finance Manager.
- Assist in preparation of budgets, monitor, review, and revise as required.
- Coordinate with the Grants Department to reconcile finance record of grants.
- Initiate and follow through on information gathering and documents needed with the Government of Ghana, Headquarters, and relevant ministries on renewal of MOU, tax exemption, banking, leases, and other contracts.
- Monitor compliance of grantees through field visits and financial report review provide training and orientation to new field staff. Bring potential non-compliance issues to the attention of the Finance Manager.
- Oversee cash flow, adherence to Ghanaian tax and labor laws.
- Prepare financial reports for Headquarters prior to submission to Finance Manager.
- Implement procedures and forms for request and issue of funds for program needs.
- Assist Finance Manager in forecasting and request cash transfers from HQ to ensure adequate supply of funds in country.
- Pay authorized bills to contractors, suppliers, and monthly payroll for employees.
- Check petty cash vouchers, receipts, and replenish to established levels upon receipt of replenishment requests.
- Produce segregated finance records at the request of the Finance Manager such as expenses for specific locations or grants.
- Cooperate and assist in audit requirements.
- Assist Finance Manager to produce Monthly Finance Reports according to HO procedures and submit by the mandated deadline.
- Maintain grant financial records.
- Oversee project procurement in accordance with contract and Creative requirements.
- Assist in compiling and reviewing timesheets of the staff so that payroll is processed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist with financial tracking of local sub-contractors and fixed price contracts as needed
- Undertake other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (finance, accounting, business, etc.) highly desired.
- Must have 4 years of general work experience, and 2+ years of specific experience related to the position required.
- Experience with USAID program finances and budgeting (preferred) or similar work for other donors/U.S. Government agencies.
- Advanced knowledge of spoken and written English highly desired, medium level required.
- Proficiency in any of the languages spoken in northern Ghana desired.
- Must be willing to work and be based in Northern Ghana.
- Must have existing work authorization for Ghana.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 May. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Creative Associates International Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Creative Associates International Job Vacancy for Finance Officer