Job Vacancy Application at Willis Towers Watson Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Willis Towers Watson recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Willis Towers Watson Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Willis Towers Watson recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Willis Towers Watson Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Willis Towers Watson Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
As a Junior Financial Accountant in our Finance team in Ghana you will be facilitating various aspects of the daily operations
Your main responsibilities and duties include:
- Daily processing of expenses and general payments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Journal entries and general ledger reconciliations
- Monthly Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation with Insurers and Related Parties
- Backup and support for all Finance functions and processes undertaken within team, supplier payables
- Conduct process reviews with local management and recommend changes to improve efficiencies within finance operations in the office
- Identify supplier and engage with business units/vendors to negotiate improved terms of trade as well as continue to improve the procurement process and make sure that we have a competitive panel of vendors
- Ensure compliance to all financial policies and procedures
- Manage special projects for the department
- Delivering excellent service for internal stakeholders
- Ensure admin support to colleagues and follow up with contractors related to maintenance of office premise
- Assist in conducting audit and accuracy checks on a regular basis
- Liaise with the tax consultant for monthly computation of PAYE, VAT & WHT and make sure all the receipts are available and appropriately filed
- Proven work experience as an Accountant
- Academic qualification in BSc Accounting or its equivalent
- General ledger experience
- Part Qualification ICA/ACCA/CIMA could be an added advantage
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office tools- intermediate Excel capability
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Project management skills beneficial
- Reliable, with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritize work according to urgency and deliver to required deadlines without comprising quality
- Ability to get on with the job quietly and efficiently
- Good teamwork skills
Equal opportunity employer
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 May. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Willis Towers Watson Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Willis Towers Watson Job