Job Vacancy Application at Akro Farms Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Akro Farms recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Akro Farms Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Akro Farms recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Akro Farms Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Akro Farms Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
We are looking for highly organized candidates with a good quantitative ability for the position of Transport Intern. You will be responsible for assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet, maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties.
As a Transport Intern, you will assist in:.
· Recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
· Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
· Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
· Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
· Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
· Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
· Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
· Complying with Ghanaian Transport laws and regulations.
· Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
· Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
· Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
· Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
· Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
· Degree in Logistics, Accounting or other closely related fields.
· Experience in the transportation industry.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
· Quantitative ability.
· Attention to detail.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
Method of Application
Please email your application (CV and cover letter saved in PDF Format) to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Transport Intern.”
Name the files using this format; “Transport Intern_Last Name_First Name “
Please call 0246187871 should you need further clarification.
Deadline for application submission is 18th May, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agencies, please!
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Akro Farms Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!