UPSA Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2021/2022, UPSA Postgraduate courses | The University of Professional Studies Accra, UPSA Postgraduate Programmes admission entry requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year has been released.
The management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has released the 2021/2022 entry requirements for successful admission application into the Postgraduate programmes respectively for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Interested students may apply to any of the University of Professional Studies Accra undergraduates, postgraduate, masters, diploma, doctorate, bachelors, pre-masters, distant education learning, International, Ph.D. programs (Courses) at any time and be admitted subject to fulfilling all University of Professional Studies Accra admission entry requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
GHLoud Team has published the University of Professional Studies Accra Postgraduate admission entry requirements below as released on the official website.
UPSA Postgraduate Programmes Admission Entry Requirements 2021/2022.
Mature Applicants applying for admission must satisfy the following entry requirements:
- Attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years by Thursday, 5th April, 2018.
- Show proof of age with birth certificate which is at least five (5) years old at the time of application.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ work experience and should be able to provide a letter of appointment from the employer or show any proof of employment.
- Must possess at least passes in five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics at WASSCE (grade D7/E8) or SSSCE/GBCE (grade E) or GCE ‘O’ Level (grade 7/8)
- Must pass the University’s Mature Access Course Entrance Examinations which comprise Mathematics, English Language and Aptitude Test. A mature applicant shall be deemed to have passed the entrance examinations for consideration for admission if he/she obtains a pass mark of 40% in each paper and an average pass mark of 50% in all three papers.
- Must pass a Selection Interview. Successful applicants will be placed in Level 100.
- Mature Access Course Classes and Entrance Examinations
Detail guidelines on the Mature Access Course Classes and Entrance Examinations may be downloaded from the University’s website (www.upsa.edu.gh) or call the Admissions Office on
- Mature Applicants for BSc. in Actuarial Science programme with credit passes in Additional Mathematics or Elective Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level/WASSCE/ SSSCE/GBCE is an added advantage.
- Applicants for the Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance programme are required to have credit passes in Economics, Geography and any other elective subject
- Admission is NOT AVAILABLE for mature students to the LLB programme.
For more information and inquiries about the University of Professional Studies Accra Postgraduate admission entry requirements, you can contact the University of Professional Studies Accra by visiting the institution’s official website or campus: https://www.upsa.edu.gh/
However, if you have any feelings regarding the University of Professional Studies Accra Entry Requirements 2021/2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Tags: University of Professional Studies | www.upsa.edu.gh, UPSA Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2021/2022