Ghana Police Service Recruitment Requirements For Graduates & Non-Graduates.
- Ghana Police Service recruitment 2021/2022, GPS Jobs, Carreers Categories, Ghana Police Service Recruitment General Requirements 2021/2022 – Ghana Police Service General Application requirements for graduates, non-graduates, Ghanaians, Foreigners, WASSCE, Indigenes & Non-indigenes.
In this article, you will surely get the latest updates on Ghana Police Service 2021 application form, requirements, eligibility, deadline,-closing date, qualifications, guidelines, how to apply online and other important updates for free.e Recruitment General Requirements 2021/2022.
- Don’t forget that Ghana Police Service recruitment 2021/2022 is totally free of charge. You can see it from Police.gov.gh.services
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification Bell with your email to receive Latest Updates.
About Ghana Police Service
The Ghana Police Service (GPS) is the main law enforcement agency of Ghana. The service is under the control of the Ghanaian Ministry of the Interior, and employs over 30,000 officers across its 651 stations.
Ghana Police Service Organisational Structure
The Ghana Police Service operates in twelve divisions: ten covering the ten regions of Ghana, one assigned specifically to the seaport and industrial hub of Tema, and the twelfth being the Railways, Ports and Harbours Division. An additional division, the Marine Police Unit, exists to handle issues that arise from the country’s offshore oil and gas industry.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Graduate General Duty.
General Requirements for Ghana Police Service Recruitment.
All Applicants shall satisfy these requirements in addition to the specific requirement for a specific category. An Applicant must:
- be a Ghanaian
- be of good character and without criminal record
- not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment
- be not more than the age stated for a specific category by 1st January, 2021
- be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163CM) for females
- be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards
- be able to speak and write in fluent English Language
- be knowledgeable in basic computer application
- have active e-mail account and mobile phone number
- be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training
In addition to the general requirements, an Applicant who applies to this category must satisfy the requirements stated under the specific sub-category
GENERAL DUTY (GRADUATE)
In addition to the general requirements, Applicant must be not more than 30 years by 1st January, 2021 and must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in any field of study from a recognized University accredited by the Ghana Accreditation Board and must have completed National Service.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Academic qualification 2021
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For Ghana Police Service Recruitment Online
To be acertain if the Independent Ghana Police Service recruitment begins, check GPS portal: https://police.gov.gh.services/
IMPORTANT! At the time of publishing this post, The Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Form is yet to be relased online, Kindly visit this site daily for we will notify you and update this page once the application form is official out.
Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Ghana Police Service Recruitment opportunity is on.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Ghana Police Service Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021/2022.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<