Job Vacancy Application at Kinross Gold Corporation Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Kinross Gold Corporation recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Kinross Gold Corporation Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Kinross Gold Corporation recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Kinross Gold Corporation Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Kinross Gold Corporation Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum. Processing involves crushing, ball mill grinding, leaching, and CIL.
To ensure the efficient supervision and control of Electrical Maintenance Team by allocating and managing resources (people and equipment) to attain production and engineering objectives.
Responsible for the development and implementation of all electrical, instrumentation, communication and control aspects of Electrical Maintenance functions through the application of operational policies, standards, and procedures in a sustainable cost-effective manner and minimize operational risks in order to meet the organizational strategic objectives.
- Ensure relevant Safety, Mining and other statutory Codes and Regulations remain in full compliance, ensures safety at each work place
- Actively participate in CGML Continuous Improvement program
- Develop and implement effective electrical and instrumentation standards and procedures
- Identify sub-standard work practices and take action to eliminate them and identify the root cause of these poor work practices.
- Review the operation of equipment and systems constantly, to minimise unplanned downtimes, anticipate problems timely and identify opportunities for improvement
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local codes
- Efficiently perform preventive, breakdown, project, refurbishment repairs and assign electrical maintenance staff according to work requirements and priorities.
- Train team members in all areas of major responsibility to promote succession planning
- Perform periodical and scheduled inspection programs to maintain CGML assets and infrastructure according to established mine maintenance and engineering standards and keep them in a good condition.
- Ensure Consultants & Contractors are performing according to contractual obligations with CGML
- Coordinate with the planning section to set / review required maintenance / repair plans, maintenance schedules and strategies
Education and Experience
- College Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of competency as an Engineering Superintendent from MINCOM
- Engineering Manager’s Certificate of competency from MINCOM will be an advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in a mining environment; at least 4 years in a Senior Electrical /Management role
- Additional specialized training or education in business and project management, operations management, safety and risk assessment or continuous improvement is required
- Experience in Electrical related projects, Maintenance, Power Systems, Fixed Plants and Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the Duty of Care Standards, Occupational Health & Safety Regulations, and Mining Inspection Act & Regulations
- Must have thorough understanding of electrical maintenance and solid safety performance at the personal and professional level
- Must be able to apply standards, policies and procedures relating to confidentiality and the protection of personal and sensitive data
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications including word, excel, power-point and outlook
- Has the skill of planning, deciding priorities and able to plan jobs in coordination with colleagues, other Departments and Government Authorities
- Well-developed English oral, written communications and report writing skills.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and persuasive skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare estimates, tender document specifications for any Electrical works and analyse offers to recommend the best option
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 June. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Kinross Gold Corporation Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Kinross Gold Corporation Job