Job Vacancy Application at Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The Logistics/Transport supervisor will oversee the movement of goods and the management of transports, plants, and equipment.
- Manage daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries.
- Plan shipping for stocks in and out of stores.
- Regular monitoring of all requests made through the procurement department.
- Track the progress of shipments.
- Coordinate the activities between the stores and the projects.
- Supervise the movement of vehicles, Plant & equipment.
- Coordinate the reorder level and storage of fuel for all equipment.
- Arrangement of truck for delivery.
- Supervision of driver and operations.
- Schedules for proper rotation for drivers and operators during shift works.
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs for third-party logistics.
- Coordinate maintenance of vehicles and equipment with the stores and maintenance department.
- Coordinate Ghana Free zones policies with suppliers, freight forwarders, and customers(export) throughout the delivery.
- Expedite the movement of goods from the international market through the local clearing process to deliver goods in collaboration with the buyers.
- Report on fuel consumption and performance on maintenance for equipment and transports(vehicles).
- Coordinate transborder documentation regarding exportation and re-importation of Plant, Equipment, Goods, and Materials via Road, Air, or Sea.
Responsibility for Assets
- Taking records and monitoring all fixed assets.
- Ensuring the necessary documentation in terms of roadworthiness and insurance.
- Ensuring the renewal of fixed asset documents before the deadline.
Educational & Professional Qualification:
- First degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, professional qualification, CILT will be an added advantage.
- Material Management
- Full MS Office Package at minimum intermediate level
- Demonstrated experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company
- At least five (5) years of extensive work experience within the mining, construction, and a heavy lifting industry
Technical Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of purchasing, negotiation, logistics and inventory management, commercial understanding, and total cost management
- Team management dynamics
- Experience in change management in complex multi-business unit environments
- Sophisticated knowledge in transport and fleet management.
- Advanced knowledge in customs process and requirement in clearing and exporting goods
Managerial and other Skills Required:
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure/delays impact on demand on client/companies request fulfillment.
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations
- Able to build and maintain effective and productive work relationships with staff, stakeholders, and suppliers
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets.
- Analytical, numerically astute, and with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 2 July. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!
Tags: Wayoe Engineering and Construction Limited Job Vacancy Application Details