Job Vacancy Application at GDS Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The GDS Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
GDS Africa Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The GDS Africa recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The GDS Africa Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of GDS Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
Support the line manager to confirm service readiness and to ensure new or changed services satisfy all readiness criteria and ready for live deployment. Responsible for the Release Management lifecycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule and within budget. Ability to define the strategic usage of release management tools to manage the impact of releases. Overall, concern with planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management.
Spend most of your time planning, testing, tracking, release, deployment, communication, and risk management. Below are some details:
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Make sure that the release is planned, according to the requirements and budget.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Plan and give weekly updates on the release activities
- Communicate with stakeholders from different IT departments.
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully
- Attend CAB meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
Line Manager – Snr. Specialist, IT Quality Assurance & Release Management
- Direct Reports – N/A
- Matrix Reports – None
- Key Customers – SM, IT Quality Assurance, Performance & Partner Management, Consumer Units, IT Division,
- Key Supplier – PSCOM, IS MANCOM, CEX Steerco, MSO, Third-Party
Relations etc. – Third-Party, Consultants, Customers, Vendors and Suppliers
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electronic Engineering, or a relevant Engineering or Technical qualification
Project management experience
Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
Knowledge of traditional agile methodologies, including Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban
Good understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, and operating system
Must be willing to obtain certification if not already certified
At least 3 years work experience covering similar functions in multinational telecommunication or other similar organizations, 2 years of which must have been in GSM telecommunication.
- Project Management
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CD/CI) pipelines
- Working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry
- Applications, Infrastructure, Systems Architecture
Skills / physical competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Project management skills with knowledge of presentation
- Problem-solving and analytics skills
- Team and time management skills
- Team Player
This position is for a 6 month contract to be extended based on performance.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 18 July. 2021
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the GDS Africa Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be Social By Sharing this post with Others!